13 january 2003.1219am
things related to santa cruz, which is where i was this weekend:
- we went to see the lowdown, but then we got there and the show was totally the night before. OOPS.
- lindsay doesnt like how show venues in santa cruz all have names when theyre actually just people's houses.
- the contents of codys refrigerator: five gallons of milk, hershey's kisses, a box of wine.
- i will FINALLY have my goddamned party on friday. theme: pimps n hos. will someone please bring:
- more cristal
- a hot tub.
conversations i had with lindsay while we were driving:
- "what gender is that person?"
- "this copy of kelly osbournes new cd looks like it has milk spilled on it, which makes it skip all the time, which is actually an improvement."
- "oregon trail and the sims: applied to our real lives."
- "let's listen to morrissey's 'bona drag' while i recap his music videos for you, and for the songs that dont have music videos, i just tell you how they have impacted my life thus far."
the 7inch cody gave me that i left in lindsays car, but it doesnt matter because i lost all my 45 inserts a long time ago, so if i want to play it i have to position it just right on my turntable and weigh it down with change, and it will still play all warped:
- sean na na/lucky jeremy split.
the cd i bought last time i was in santa cruz, which is hardcore proof that something is wrong with my brain:
- calvin krime: dress for the future.
do i know how to gracefully end this?